Monday, February 14, 2011

Happy Valentine's Day!


Yesterday after church my family and my Grandma and Grandpa Lambdin and I went to Applebee's to celebrate my Mom's birthday. She turned 45 on the 8th. I ate something new this time, stuffed meatballs with fettuccini. It was soo good! Afterwards, we went back to our house and had cake. Then Grandpa and Grandma gave Mom her present. She received money which Grandma specifically told that she was only to use for herself, not on the children or her husband, just herself. She also received a new blender! Our old broke a few weeks ago.

Grandma then gave all six of us grandchildren a card that said Happy Valentine's and We Love You with a piece of candy and five dollars. After they left, Moms and Dad gave all of us a box of sweethearts, a Reese's peanut butter heart and a five dollar card to Starbucks!

Today we are all going to Starbucks to spend our gift cards.

No comments:

Post a Comment