Saturday, December 11, 2010

Thanksgiving 2010

For this Thanksgiving my family got together with my Grandma Lambdin's side of the family. This year was my Grandma's turn to host the dinner. It was held at my grandparents church, First Baptist of Carmel. We got their early to help set up and stayed late to clean up. The food was very good and we had a great time fellowshipping with one another. The only people missing were my Uncle Joe, Aunt Mindi, and five cousins who live in Tennessee. They went to Aunt Mindi's parents in Pennsylvania.

On Friday I caught the cold that was going around my house. We also got all our Christmas decorations put up including our tree. Saturday we had Thanksgiving with my Grandpa Lambdin's side of the family. Unfortunately, I was not able to attend because of my cold :(.

I hope you all had a wonderful Thanksgiving!

No comments:

Post a Comment