Tuesday, October 5, 2010

Wallace Family Reunion








On Saturday we had our Wallace family reunion in Illinois. I had not seen this side of the family for quite some time and most of them I had never met before.


My Grandma and Grandpa Wallace had come up from Kentucky on Thursday. My Aunt Lynn (my Dad's older sister) flew in from Florida on Friday. They all stayed at our house.



Saturday morning we drove into Illinois for the reunion. My Aunt Missy (my Dad's younger sister) Came down from Chicago.


I was pleasantly surprised that I actually enjoyed the reunion. We got to catch up with people that we already knew and I got to meet new family members. We had a good time and a lot of laughs.

There were a few people who had brithdays in October, my Aunt Lynn included. Her birthday was actually on Saturday. She turned 53.

My grandpa is on the far left. His older sister, Dorothy, is sitting in the chair. The rest are cousins.

Grandma is now standing with grandpa. Dad is on the far left with Aunt Lynn sitting below him in the orange shirt, and Aunt Missy is to her right.














After pictures, we had to rush to Heritage Christian for Andrew's game against Dayton Falcons.



No comments:

Post a Comment